It is time that we quit looking for our future and take care of the life we have now. Yes indeed make plans to figure out things we can do right now to make us happy. We need to think like billionaires do. No worries. We want to go to Paris then jump into our plane or boat and lets go - like Jenny and Affleck did! People with money or have the right mindset live that way. Most of us have the poor southern thinking and not enjoy any pleasures. We wait till will say we have enough and then die and someone else enjoys the fruit of your labor. Sometimes I ask myself is the Law of Attraction real or made up. Even if it is it just looks like to power of positive thinking manifesting good things into your lives. What is wrong with that? I'm going to try it to win this huge Mega-million Payment. Yay hoo! I'm going to test the waters and still try to find my positive thoughts to create something that will be magnificent. I am tire of looking at the empties of the see and hoping for things to come. Lets attract them and do some things so that they will mostly come than by chance. 



Comments